Friday, February 26, 2010

Vegan is Not Exclusive

I recently read a blog, , that was complaining about a flexitarian who was a main writer for a vegan blog. I have a problem with this. The whole reason for me writing this blog is because of people like this. I really cannot stand when people think that they are part of an exclusive club by being a vegan. It's a fucking choice, it's not like you were born a vegan. Ok, some people are raised from birth and even in the womb as vegans, but they can always decide to no longer be a vegan. I think that if a flexitarian wants to write for a vegan blog they can go write ahead. It's not like they are mocking us. A flexitarian is taking a small step into the vegetarian/vegan pool and they are genuinely interested in the whole veganism thing.

I'm sorry for ranting but this offended me. I know that many people saw this blog post and commented on it. But, whatever.

XOXO
RIGBY

No comments:

Post a Comment