Tuesday, February 23, 2010

About Me!

Hi. My name is Rigby, and I have decided that I am too fed up with stereotypes about vegans. I am in high school and have been a vegan for about a month. But, I was a vegetarian for about a year before that. I know what you're thinking. Oh, she probably thinks that she is above all of us because she doesn't eat meat or dairy or eggs. Well, guess what, THAT IS A LIE! That is a complete and total stereotype. You may know a vegan who is like that but there are very few of us out there like that. I mean, think about celebrities that are vegans.

  • Matthew Lush(ok, so he's not a real celebrity but he is a youtube one, good enough)
  • Alicia Silverstone(Clueless-DUH!)
  • Ellen DeGeneres
  • Demi Moore
  • Joaquin Phoenix
  • Natalie Portman
  • Portia de Rossi
  • Zooey Deschanel
  • Vanessa Williams
  • Woody Harrelson

Now, I know you probably don't know any of these people personally, but think about interviews or videos or talk shows or anything you've seen them in as themselves. Did they seem like pompous assholes? I really don't think so.

This is going to be it for now, but I will be back. I promise you. So, email me any questions or comments you have.

Vegangirl94@gmail.com

xoxo,
Rigby Hope <3

1 comment:

  1. With a title like this, how can you NOT write a fabulous blog?! I can't wait to read more! (And, no, no assholes here, I can see that already! I love it!)

    ReplyDelete