Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Has Anyone Seen My Life as Liz?

Ok, so the show is absolutely wonderful. I love it. But, there is a problem with it. I have been watching it mostly online and mtv.com claims that Liz Lee is a vegan in her character description. Yet, she is seen eating marshmallows, milk shakes, malts. Pretty much everything besides meat. So, I want to know if she is misinformed or if mtv is. I'm thinking she is just a vegetarian and not really a vegan. But, whatever. This has simply been bothering me and I wanted to know if anyone else has noticed this. Ok, so whatever.

Ok, so I have the first meeting of the Vegetarian/Vegan society at my school. I'm kind of excited. I know thats weird, but I don't have any friends who are vegans. Most of my friends tell me that I shouldn't be doing this. Ok, mainly one friend. But, whatever. I have, however, gotten this same friend addicted to soy milk. Muahaha.

Ok, so ask me a question, I'd like to create a post about questions people ask me further down the line.

-Rigby

No comments:

Post a Comment